Balinese Cooking Class at Villa Seminyak Estate & Spa
Discover the secrets of Balinese and Indonesian food at Villa Seminyak Estate's Cooking Class. An easy, fun and educational sessions for you or family or groups, expertly guided by our native Balinese chef who will help you to learn the culture, the ingredients, and how to prepare and create an authentic Balinese and some popular Indonesian dishes. Your culinary efforts are rewarded with a sit-down lunch at Kedis Restaurant, where you can sample the delicious results. A certificate is presented to everyone who takes part. Reservations are essential.
What you will learn?
- Introduction to Indonesian cuisine ingredients
- Introduction to traditional Balinese cuisine ingredients
- Learn to make Calon Be Siap (chicken meat ball soup)
- Learn to make Lawar Gedang Muda (Balinese young papaya salad)
- Learn to make Pesan Be Siap (chicken fillet wrapped in banana leaf)
- Learn to make Sate Lilit (Balinese spiced ground fish meat on bamboo skewer)
- Learn to make Sambal Udang (shrimp chili sauce)
- Learn to make Gegodoh Biu (Balinese deep fried banana with palm sugar)
- Learn to create vegetable carving
So, what are you waiting for? Send us a reservation date!
For more information please contact:
Balinese Cooking Class at Villa Seminyak Estate & SpaJalan Baik Baik, Seminyak, Kuta
Tel : +62 361 735566
Fax : +62 361 735656
Email : info[at]villaseminyak[dot]net
Website : http://www.villaseminyak.net/balinese-cooking-class