InterContinental Bali Resort Jimbaran (Indonesia) - Combine Luxury, pure indulgence and Culture - Plenty of Opportunities for Walk in Guests
InterContinental Bali Resort Jimbaran-Bali, Indonesia - Where culture meets exclusivity
InterContinental Bali Resort, blessed with an endless stretch of white sand beach overlooking the tranquil waters of Jimbaran Bay, InterContinental Bali Resort features 418 guest rooms in three unique levels of accommodation.
The property embraces 14 hectares of tropical landscape that is a blend of indigenous flora, gentle waterways and stone statues reflecting the island’s artistic heritage. There are six swimming pools, a Planet Trekkers children’s centre, a fitness centre and plenty of activities to keep guests occupied throughout the day.
Spa Uluwatu is a dedicated healing and beauty facility for individual rejuvenation, while the exclusive Villa Retreats promises indulging spa packages for couples. A superb choice of restaurant venues makes every dining experience an adventure in culinary excellence.
Six Top Reasons to Visit Jimbaran
• An endless stretch of white sand beach, it is a friendly environment with gentle waters that are safe from swimming.
• The beach is just perfect for a leisurely walk or to enjoy the serene beauty of a Balinese sunset.
• Great small cafes offering fresh grilled seafood that can be savoured in a laidback 'feet in the sand' dining experience.
• Jimbaran is located in between the Nusa Dua & Seminyak shopping area & approximately a one hour drive from Ubud.
• It is just a ten minute convenient drive to & from the Ngurah Rai Airport.
• InterContinental Bali Resort.
Welcome to InterContinental Bali Resort Jimbaran - The leading family destination in Bali
For more information please contact:
InterContinental Bali Resort JimbaranJalan Uluwatu 45
Tel : +62 361 701 888
Fax : n/a
Email : n/a
Website : http://bali.intercontinental.com/